Saturday, April 5, 2014

Reliving the special moments with mesmerizing songs...!


Reliving the special moments with mesmerizing songs..

Today eve was special for a reason.. been to this exhibition called Lil Flea at Bandra. I am not a regular exhibitions visitor type... but went only because Amol's friend Saumya had her creative products on display there and the idea of creative products attracted my attention..

It was actually an awesome experience with lots of creativity all around n with live music by upcoming artists .. loads of energy and positivity in the air.. all the stalls had some or the other creative ..unique stuff unlike the typical handicraft exhibitions we have these days... really enjoyed the couple of hours I was there...one thing that I loved the most after some creative stuffs was the live music by the young singers...got lost in the songs and tunes for some time...The flute played by a gal was just so mesmerizing. . took me to my childhood days I spent with my Papa.. a few songs by two of the young guys took me to the college days... seriously each song has its own little story.. each tune has its own little memory engraved in our mind... with those songs playing, some thing in the air changes and we tend to get carried away with that song.. in those moments that we had while they were earlier played..

 On my way back home .. was thinking of all those songs which have a special place in my heart .. as they are linked to some very special moments with even more special people... Each of these songs make me remember of the time I used to listen to them.. some as kid.. some in hostel while preparing for the exams... some with hostel gang of gals enjoying the late night talks.. and some in remembrance of some special people.. who entered my life at various points in time...

Each song has its own story..  a treasured memory... I can actually feel the atmosphere change a bit when I think of  Ye Tumhari hamari batein... Dil chahata hai..when I think of Lakshya to pana hai... Purani jeans...Ajeeb dastan hai ye.. and so on.. and on...

Really these songs make us remember all the specials moods we were in... each of the them help us recollect the various times we have spent with various people we have met... tonight I want to play my full playlist with all those special songs and get lost in the good old memories...

Cheers to all those people who made these songs special and the moments linked to them memorable...!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Anything that reminds our most loved one, people close to our hearts is pure and special. I happy that you made it to exhibition.

    With love
    Amol

    ReplyDelete