Friday, February 11, 2011

Acceptance is the key

When sometimes life is not just the way i want it to be.. when the road is going all uphill.. when i want to be strong to just hold on for some more time... going gets tougher and tougher... i think its time to Accept the situation As It Is...

I think sometimes acceptance is the key to most of my problems... somethings are there, on which we do not have control on.. so i think its better to accept them.. here i don't mean giving up on them....or quit trying... but then if logically if i cant change them, then why waste my time and energy in thinking about them and waiting for a change to happen...
Just accept and move on... that will make me more powerful and confident in taking care of other important things in life... Life does not end with one single thing... i have lead 26 years of my life on my own terms... now because of some stupid issues why loose it... i still wanna be the same old Pradnya which my friends have known...

So i wanna just move on...accept life as it is... and make the best of what i have...

Cheers
Pradnya

1 comment:

  1. yeah I agree. Acceptance is the key, solution when nothing else works.

    ReplyDelete